We are each a product of our own belief System
I remember years ago being stuck in a career rut with low motivation, complacency, and wondering “what’s next?” During that time, I felt there were no opportunities for career advancement and lived with self-pity. I was a product of my own belief system which created more of what I didn’t want in my career and personal life.
There was hope because I was introduced to self-development and life coaching. It’s crazy how things work out, and I believe everything happens for a reason. I say that because, during my college years of study I paid no attention to the concept of self-development. I’ve always had a strong work ethic, but what I was missing was a positive mental edge that could tip the scale in my favor. Instead of thinking of the glass being half full, I thought of it being half empty. For me, my negative thoughts were a norm and it reflected itself in my lack of career advancement and low confidence while playing the blaming game. So, through self-development and life coaching, I was able to shift my mindset positively. Now, opportunities flow my way and I choose which door to walk through. I live an abundant life in which I dictate my opportunities because I’m the creator of them. It’s the same for you too!
See the thing is, I get it! It’s understandable to feel the way you feel. You have every right to have your feelings. So how do you shake the barriers that’s blocking you from the career opportunities that’s rightfully yours? How do you break through the walls that’s blocking you from the work life balance that you truly deserve? How do you get rid of the self-doubt that’s keeping your ideas from becoming a reality? Let’s work together to revitalize your belief system to create a better version of YOU. Let’s team up to create your vision of success.
How Did I Get Here?
Shifting My Attitude
Self-help books and life coaching taught me how to develop myself from the inside out and it started with shifting my attitude. I learned that I could choose my attitude and thoughts and I didn’t have to believe any preconceived ideas about my identity. Regardless of what my engraved beliefs were, I chose to create a belief system that focused on the present moment while identifying personal truth. When I believe I’m an awesome guy, then I’m an awesome guy.
To make a long story short, I practiced shifting my internal thoughts in a positive direction and it changed my attitude. That process entailed consistently answering empowering questions and creating better self-awareness of my anabolic energy. Once that happened, situations in my life shifted for the better and I experienced more favorable outcomes. It isn’t as easy as it might sound and I continue to work on keeping the negative inner voice in check that always try to sway my great thoughts.
Finding My Passion
When I shifted attitude positively, the possibilities of growth and opportunity become endless for me. My belief of having a positive attitude generates anabolic energy which equates to being optimistic which creates desired successful. My positive attitude helped me identify my passion of developing and coaching leaders and professionals. It’s the intrinsic reward of giving people aww ha moments that thrives from with in. I consistently seek ways to bring value to all for whom I come in contact with while leading with integrity, vision, and enthusiasm. This is who I am and I love it!
Living in the Now
Ever since I’ve identified my purpose of coaching and developing leaders and professionals, I’m living in the now. I’ve found ways to overcome self limiting thought patterns to continuously achieve my goals. My positive thoughts today with action creates desired outcomes for tomorrow. So, I don’t wait, I act now to build what I desire for my future. When I merge my positive attitude, purpose, and living in the now, I’m actually seizing every moment today to create my reality for tomorrow. It’s definitely a wild ride and I encourage you to ride with me as I help you through your journey to prosperity and success.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Member
- ICF Associate Certified Coach
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), Certified Professional Coach
- Energy Leadership Index, Master Practitioner
- Coaching and Career Development Manager: CA Dept of Justice – Office of Human Resources
- Attorney General’s Award for Sustained Commitment to Diversity
- Published Author: “The What If Effect: Making A Better You Through Changing Habits”
- Training Manager: CA Dept of Justice – Office of Professional Development
- Facilitator: 2020 Attorney General Executive Retreat
- Franklin Covey Certified Leadership Facilitator
- Upward Mobility Career Counselor
- Senior Trainer at Employment Development Department – EDD University
- Provided Leadership Training for 300+ New Manager and Supervisors
- Creator of Human Resource Services Division Staff Mentoring Program
- Adjunct Business Professor: Los Rios Community College District
- 25 years of Human Resource Management and Leadership Experience in Retail Industry and Public SectorIn
- National University, MA Business Management
- University of California at Davis, BA Sociology